Twenty-Six Life Lessons Learned***These aren’t written in a specific order, except for #1 because he lit!
- Put God first in everything that you do.
- Stay in your lane.
- Always move with and in confidence.
- Protect your space.
- Peace is obtainable. Value it. Protect it.
- Train your mind to do achievable things.
- Ask and you shall receive.
- I am enough and worthy.
- Letting go or walking away is not always as hard it seems.
- My melanin pops severely!
- Self-love is a major key to navigating through your life.
- Become intentional with daily practices.
- Live life true to you and live it unapologetically.
- Your feelings are always valid.
- Learn to forgive yourself, rather than waiting to be forgiven.
- Be strong and resilient.
- Honor yourself – mind, body, and soul.
- Challenge yourself to try something new. Be open to expanding your experiences and knowledge.
- Some expired relationships require you to move on and to get over it.
- Never become attached to your “process”.
- Music does the soul and body good.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people.
- Feel, heal, and move on.
- Be shamelessly awkward.
- Do all things with love.
- Breathe. Stretch. Journal. Meditate.
What ever chapter you are in your life, I hope the life lessons I’ve shared may be a resource for your journey through life. Comment below some of your life lessons you’ve learned over the year!